Church Service During and After Christmas
All Saints' Episcopal Church - Glen Rock, NJ
Enter
keywords

Downtown Glen Rock gets a new healthy edition to its eateries

Amidst the hustle of our town, an enticing aroma drifts through the air, drawing in eager locals and health food enthusiasts. Nestled between Tani and Trasso Jiu Jitsu on Rock Road, a new business has emerged, promising a mix of fun and fit to redefine our town’s eateries. Summer Blends is a newly opened establishment in Glen Rock that offers a unique twist to traditional protein shakes and energy drinks.

The eatery has an extensive menu that includes a variety of refreshing options such as Passionfruit Mojito drinks and delicious Rock Road-inspired Oreo waffles. GRHS Senior, Emma Belasco, has been going at least once a week since it opened.

“I love the atmosphere in there, the decor is so nice, very new and modern, and the customer service is also amazing. All of the employees are so outgoing and genuine, always making you feel so welcome.”

The business’ grand opening on Nov. 3 got a lot of support from fans of the owners, two young entrepreneurs and fitness influencers Belisa and Alex Gonzalez. Their goal? To offer nutritious alternatives to delicious food that can be loved by the masses. Since opening day, their protein waffles have been a town favorite, bringing in customers of all ages.

“I have gotten their protein waffles many times and they are always very good and consistently very good and the quality is always amazing. My favorite waffle to get is the Classic Waffle and if you get it with sugar-free chocolate syrup instead of Nutella the whole thing is sugar-free.” Belasco enthusiastically commented.

While still in its early days of opening, Summer Blends has shown to be a place people feel relaxed and comfortable in. In addition to the diverse menu of healthy treats, the overall aesthetic is very eye-appealing and continuously entices passers-by to walk in. The opening of Summer Blends has definitely created some stir throughout the community and is hopefully a lasting addition to Glen Rocks eateries.