Church Service During and After Christmas
All Saints' Episcopal Church - Glen Rock, NJ
Enter
keywords

GRHS Summer Reads

Yes, frolicking in the ocean at the beach is great fun, but we all need moments to relax in the sand. Reaching for that one specific book is all you need for those couple of moments until you are fully recharged for the water once again. Students at Glen Rock have determined the best kinds of books for the day trips to the shore: light, happy, and relaxing.

Most people have a specific genre for when they are at the beach. Some like to dive in and get lost in the abyss of a mystery book while others still want to be present at the beach while giggling at their cheesy romance novel. Sometimes putting a book down is hard, so suggestions of poetry books and short stories solve the problem of not reading for long periods of time.

One author was abundant throughout the suggestions: Colleen Hoover. The author rose to fame during the time of the pandemic and has taken over books stores all over the country. Most of her books are easy to read, yet so fascinating at the same time.

Books that were suggested by your fellow students were ‘It Ends With Us’ by Colleen Hoover, ‘The Summer I Turned Pretty’ by Jenny Han, ‘Travels with Charley’ John Steinbeck, ‘American Royals’ Katharine McGee, and ‘In Deep Waters’ by F.T Lukens.